Privacy statement TP Europe
Your privacy is very important to TP Europe. We provide various services through our website which in some cases will include the processing of sensitive information, such as personal data.
We believe that it is of the utmost importance that personal data is handled with care. We always will comply with the rules set out in the privacy legislation along with the changes required by the introduction of the new GDPR-legislation.
This means that we will:
• Clearly specify the purposes for which we use personal data;
• Limit the collection of personal data to only that which is necessary;
• We will ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data (in cases where your permission is required);
• Not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service;
• Make agreements with third parties when sharing your data to ensure that the data is kept private;
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and also require this of any third parties who process your personal data on our behalf;
• Respect your rights when you submit a request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When you use our services, you may provide certain information to us, that is deemed to be personal data. Depending on the services you require via our website, we may process the following personal data:
• company details;
• e-mail address;
• information that you enter yourself in open fields, for example on a contact form;
• phone number.
We would also like to send you personalised advertisements containing details of offers or new products. We do this through e-mail. We will only send you this e-mail after you have registered and have given permission to receive these e-mails. Each e-mail will contain an unsubscribe link.
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
• to provide personalised e-mails and content;
• for the promotion of personalised offers.
TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not give your personal data to other companies or institutions, except when this it is necessary for providing our services or if we are legally obliged to do so. For example, it is possible that official organisations may request information from us during any fraud investigations.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are sent together with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. When you visit the website again, the information contained in the stored cookie can be send back to our servers.
We combine your personal data that comes from different sources to give you a better user experience. In addition, we also combine this information with the data that you have left on our website.
By combining your data, we can display personalised offers and personalised content that match your interests and purchase history on the various websites. In this way, we can provide better and more targeted offers.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
We distinguish between functional and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. For example, they ensure that you can stay logged in to the website if you want this. In addition to functional cookies, TP EUROPE also uses non-functional cookies. These are cookies that are not necessary for the proper functioning of the website. The different cookies all have different purposes but all enable us to improve our services. For example, we use analytical cookies to offer you an optimal user experience. We receive information about which parts of the website are popular and where we can improve our website. In addition, we use tracking cookies to make you personalised offers.
We think it is important that you have control over your online privacy. That is why we would like to inform you about which cookies we use and for what purposes. We use the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies, these ensure that the website is working properly;
• Statistics cookies, these gather anonymous data about the use of our website;
• Preferences cookies, these help to remember your preferences, such as language settings;
• Marketing cookies, these keep track of your surfing behaviour.
PROTECTION AND STORAGE
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal information. In doing this we ensure that only authorised people have access to your data. This access is protected and our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not store any data longer than is necessary. This means that we only store data as long as is necessary to provide the service you have requested. Exceptions are those kinds of data we need to store longer because the law requires us to do so.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR DATA
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have stored, please contact us. Our contact details are as below.
In addition, you have the following rights:
• To receive information about the personal data we store and what we do with it;
• To access your personal data;
• To have errors corrected;
• To have personal data that is out of date removed;
• To withdraw your permission;
3316 AB Dordrecht
+31 852 733 150